Dr. Sharry Suh
Dr. Sharry Suh has been practising dentistry since 1994 immediately after graduating from the UBC Faculty of Dentistry. Before that Dr. Suh worked with dental hygiene.
- graduated from University of British Columbia's Faculty of Dentistry (1994)
- graduated from University of British Columbia's Dental Hygiene Program (1981)
Services offered includes
- occlusion dentistry - which is a study of the upper and lower teeth when they approach once another as occurs when at rest or chewing food
- dental implants - teeth replacement that acts as an anchor to hold replacement teeth in place
- orthodontics - including Invisalign
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint) dentistry
- gum surgeries
- a self-professed "wanna be" gardener!
Dr. Suh, a Pemberton resident, has also worked at "The Art of Dentistry" in Burnaby.