Dr Sugath Rajasekara
Dr Sugath firmly believes that a healthy and beautiful smile can make a world of difference for many people. It is a privilege to be able to positively impact peoples’ self-esteem and confidence. His goal is to provide dental care to a high standard of excellence and to deliver it in a manner that will surpass your expectations.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree (BDS) 1999
- Diploma in Hospital Dental Practice (DHDP) in 2011 and Fellowship degree from International College of Continuous Dental Education, (FICCDE) Singapore
- In 2016, he completed Canadian National Dental Examination Board (NDEB) equivalency process and become qualified Dentist in Canada.
- Completed Implant Training Programme in Philadelpia USA
Services offered includes
- Dental Implants - teeth replacement that acts as an anchor to hold replacement teeth in place
- Laser Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
Dr Sugath enjoys his free time by traveling with his family. Also, he interests outside dentistry include playing Cricket and community outreach programme.
He is fluent in English and Sinhalese.