COVID-19 Notice & Requirements
Please note this important information in regards to office visits at Pemberton Valley Dental...
- Only patients who have appointments can come into the office except for minor children who can be accompanied by one parent.
- Masks are mandatory in the reception area.
- Physical distancing rules require that you wait outside or in your car until your appointment start time. Please don't come early.
- Please carefully follow directions on signs inside the clinic.
- Please consider rescheduling your elective appointments if you have travelled outside of the local Pemberton area in the last 10 days
Please do not attend, but call to reschedule if
- You have a fever, cough, sneezing or difficulty breathing
- You have been outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Are awaiting COVID19 test results.
- Have had recent close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe!
Have questions? Please feel free to contact us!